Anymore everyday seems to be a killer day. You know, the kind that keeps you sooo busy, you're not sure when you last meal was. I feel like it's groundhog day just about everyday anymore. Getting up at the crack of dawn (LITERALLY) every morning, going to a job that is way past it's time, fixing dinner, helping the girls with their homework, activities, bedtime routine, etc. By the etc, I mean, dishes, cleaning up after everyone, putting away clothes maybe getting a few minutes to myself. Then starting the day all over again. I was really looking forward to going to Omaha to see Marcy and the kids but guess that will have to wait another weekend. I'm trying to talk Mom into going to St. Louis instead. We'll see.
Yesterday, in Girl Scouts the girls made May Day baskets to take to the residents of a nursing home. They has some trouble with the baskets but otherwise they turned out great. Hopefully, the residents with enjoy them a little. My goal for girl scouts it to have pretty much the entire calendar planned out for next week and not wait until the weekend before or sometimes the day of to gets everything together. LOL. A girl can dream, can't she?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment