Any more I live for Fridays. I'm to the point of hating my job so much that getting up in the morning is getting more and more of a challenge. I left work Wednesday with my computer bag over my shoulder. As I was trying to get it in the car, I either bent or twisted wrong and pull something in my back. I've been off for the past two days. The anti-inflamatories didn't work so I got a prescription for a muscle relaxer. I'm feeling better today but it is still difficult to sit for long periods of time.
I made a delicious dinner this evening. Grilled pork chops, rice, green beans, rolls and grapes with devil's food cupcakes for dessert.
I'm writing while Daphne is at Tae Kwon Do. I've been very impressed how well she has excelled at this. What they say is true about the discipline. I think she has come into her own this year. THANK GOD!!!
No big plans for the weekend other than Jodie and Jason and the girls coming over for Cinco de Mayo. In honor, we are having tacos and Sangria. Can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment