Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feeling Constantly Behind the 8 Ball

I know that it is of my own doing but I'm constantly feeling behind. I have a hard time saying no when I'm asked to take something on. Between PTO, Girl Scouts, Arbonne, 3 kids and their activities and a full time outside J-O-B, I feel like there isn't a lot of time left for me. For instance, this morning I called to ask Paul if Molly took her costume to school for the musical. She didn't so I left work at 9am, got to her school just in time to see the END of her performance. So, rather than drive all the way back to work, I worked from home the rest of the day. I have found one redeeming quality about myself. For instance, I'm great at multitasking. I can work from home while uploading pictures, blogging and cleaning up my desk. Oh wait, may that is procrastination. While blogging I also discovered I haven't shared any pictures for awhile.
A couple of weeks ago, we were cleaning house and Abby ASKED if she could clean windows AND the toilet!! Here is the evidence...and she wasn't even in trouble.!






Abby's other exciting news is that she received her yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do. She is so proud of herself. She had really done well. She goes to class 3 nights a week and never complains!



1 comment:

Anne said...

Cathy Your blog is so fun and I have enjoyed reading some of it. You should take some time out for yourself and continue to add to it!! I love it and it puts everyday things more in to perspective. I want to see something soon :) You are so creative so use those creative juices!!!